My FB

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 293- Happy Halloween

We still didn't have power this Halloween (and it totally didn't feel like Halloween!).  When I got a text stating that we would be without water later that evening we decided to pack up the crew and head to New Martinsville to enjoy heat, power, and water.  We were able to set up the generator and recharge the refrigerators and freezers before we left. We got in later than planned and the kids stayed up way late.  Vivienne barely slept, but had fun crawling around chasing Russell's cat.
Chasing Mickey around at 2 am 
 The boys get to sleep while I take care of Vivienne
Cheesing at home before we left 
Look Mom, I have teeth 
Look at all these toys 
Yum! 
Jackson is not as excited as Vivienne that they are playing together 
Trying to play trains together 
Reading "Where's Dave" to me 
Vivienne coming to ruin his good time 
Oops, I knocked it down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment