My FB

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 301- Puppy Love

It's just me and the kids tonight. We had a fun evening emptying the TV room toybox, practicing standing, being silly and enjoying some tuna mac n cheese and limey beans. Jackson has been talking non stop and is pretty funny and as he tells me- he's awesome. I'm spending my quiet time (aka Vivienne is sleeping and Jackson is watching Bambi) planning for Christmas, I can't believe it's almost time to get all that shopping done.
Here are a couple of pictures from tonight.
Look what Vivienne did tonight! 
She was really impressed with herself lol 
Posing for Mama after getting into the toys by herself 
Playing trains together 
 Woah, look at all the toys that aren't trains, but are pretty cool
Digging in in the bottom of the toy box 
Jackson's "awesome" face 
Jackson and Joe are waiting for a flood while watching Mickey--- can't they make longs in toddler sizes? 
Love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment