My FB

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 303- Successful Saturday

Well, it seems like the 3 day potty training is going to be more successful than the last 2 times we tried it.  Jackson had ZERO accidents today, including a 3 hour nap in underwear!  He hasn't asked to go yet, but will go when prompted (usually the prompt is "don't you pee on my potty!").  He did really well today and I'm proud of him. I hope he's as excited tomorrow.

Vivienne had a good day too and took a nice, long nap for me.  She had a great time playing peek a boo with Jackson and blocks with me.  Well, Jackson and I have a movie date tonight since Dad is out of town so it's time to wrap it up :)
 Mom, Bernie made me cry
He's ridiculous mom 
I'm playing trains mom 
Climbing on her lion 
The t-rexes are eating the trains 
Playing together 
Playing with tbone and clifford- I was shocked that Vivienne got to have Clifford 
Doing so well with her sippy 
Watching Princess and the Frog

No comments:

Post a Comment