My FB

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 299- Election Day

The kids enjoyed another day home today.  We just hung around most of the day as Vivienne took a 4 hour nap.  Jackson was really disappointed that there were no boats when we got to the polling place.  Apparently in toddler world vote and boat are the same thing.  Fortunately our polling place gave candy out to voters instead of stickers and he got over it :)  Now we just watch to see who will be running the country and if my friends who are running for various offices have jobs tomorrow.  I hope other people know how awesome they are and gave them a chance!

Joe refused to move so Jackson just made Joe part of the couch 
I'm hungry mama 
sibling love :)  
Now Mom I told her to back off, she didn't listen- always be touching my stuff 
crazy lady 
the daily "playing trains" picture 
poor short thing, I'm going to have to start buying capris 
closer and closer to standing every day (though for whatever reason she mastered pulling up all the way in her crib over a month ago) 
playing nicely together- a rare moment 
I love the rare nights when she lets me cuddle her to sleep 

No comments:

Post a Comment