My FB

Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 298- Back to work

We had meetings in the morning, I got some work done, and then I was able to get some shopping and cleaning done while the kids were at Brenda's.  When I picked them up we went and did some more shopping and had dinner out.  Came home and they were in great moods, being silly and playing.  After bath Vivienne quickly went to bed, adjusting back to her old schedule.  I have no idea how Jackson is still awake,  but he's starting to fade.  So soon we'll be headed to brush our teeth, read our stories, and head to bed :)
Tomorrow is Election Day so don't forget to vote.  Jackson loves voting because "pushing buttons is my fayborit."
 Watching Light Queen
Peek a boo Mama- I'm throwing all your laundry on the floor 
My t rex is going to eat my trains! 
It's okay trains- I'll keep you safe

No comments:

Post a Comment