My FB

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 192- Pee

So potty training will wait another week.  Jackson decided it was super fun to pee on the floor and then splash in the puddle.  He was on the potty for 45 minutes (watching TV on my phone) at one point.  The minute he got up he peed on the floor and laughed. Soooooo I'm thinking we need to take a break for a couple of days and try again next week.  We'll get it when he's ready.
We had a pretty laid back day.  We had to go to the board office and to school so we hit up the playground.  Then we came home, had lunch, did naps, and played.  Mr. J is just full of energy right now so we continue to battle bedtimes. Oh well, it'll get there too.  Right now, I'm just enjoying summer vacation!
 Getting comfy in the crib
 But still napping on mama
Silly baby 
Charlie! 
Her 2 favorite toys! 
 She was crying right before this, but Sally made it all better
Wrestling with the ball 
 Playing together- sort of
I can keep at least one kid's attention 
 I bet Jen didn't know what an awesome train track her quilt would make
Weeeee 
This slide worries me, I picture pinched fingers every time 
Sleepy baby 
How vivienne takes her morning nap 
 mmmmm toes
Ah, you caught me mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment