My FB

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 186- Happy 4th of July!

We had a nice day at home today.  There weren't many festivities going on around here, so we just spent a little time at the park and the rest of the day at home.  Mr. Jackson is still up, of course, playing with toys.  Last night he told me when he was ready for bed (around 11:00) so we'll see if we can get him to do that tonight.  I think fighting it made it worse. I can't wait until next week, when I actually start summer vacation and I can start tweaking routines and sleep schedules to get hi back to a healthy bedtime.
With Vivienne sitting up now, it's great to watch the two of them play together.  Jackson has really taken the time to be a good big brother and will sit with her and show her how to work the toys and he'll read her books. I'm going to enjoy this time while I have it.
 Playing together
 Hi Mama!
 Look sis, you touch this and it sings!
Coloring in his new Thomas coloring book 
Choo Choo 
He sat wonderfully and got his face painted today 
Took a little snooze at the park 
headed home 
Happy 4th! 
Here, take Ah Ah 
 Smiling babies :) 
Hugs 
 Stealing Ah Ah back, the love can only go so far
 Nervous about the kisses
 Mom- get him out of here!
Story time

No comments:

Post a Comment