My FB

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 201- Sleep Little Man

This is going to be really quick because Jackson just fell asleep and I'm going to take full advantage of it.  I got a little sewing machine today. I keep talking about it and I finally took the plunge and did it.  It's just a simple one, but I have a dream of making a dress and shirt set for Jackson and Vivienne to wear during his birthday so I need to practice!  I just feel like I spend a lot of money on things like clothes, bibs, placemats, etc and that I could learn how to do.  It's also good to be self reliant and it's one more skill to learn and hopefully enjoy.  I have some great mentors around me and I look forward to learning from them.

We had a pretty relaxed day today since Jackson wanted to get up at 4:30 this morning for the day. I'm running on empty, but tomorrow is Vivienne's half birthday so I made her a shirt (it was supposed to be a dress, but I'm learning lol) and I have a cake to make for her.  Here are a few shots of the day:
Working toward the train (she was turning, not moving forward) 
Almost there mama... 
 Then the teething pain came back, it's been a fussy day
Really concentrating on the train 
I don't know why I love this diaper (I won it) but it has really grown on me 
I enjoy these cuddles because I never got them from Jackson 
He got all his cars, tractors, buses, trucks, and trains out today 
 I tried to prevent the 4:30 nap, but no go
 I did get him up after 45 minutes though--- he was worn out!
Vivienne's finished shirt :)  
 Keeping Joe company during the thunderstorm
Mmmm ice cream, see the big glob on thomas and the other big glob making it's way to his shorts? 
He started out good...

No comments:

Post a Comment