My FB

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 205- Settling in

We spent much of the day unpacking, enjoying toys, the pool, the sandbox, and family.  Vivienne, my mom, and I went shopping in the evening while George and Jackson played in the backyard.  Miss V is up and Jackson is still asleep so I'm going to take advantage and get some things done. So today will be short.  I will try to start posting again at night as we should have some fun, wear Jackson out, days coming up!
Chunky baby- I think it's time to retire this shirt 
Mother- do not interrupt my train time 
Finally gave in for his nap 
 Look at all my new toys
Hi Mama 
Happy Baby 
 He fell off of the chair face first and then crawled back up and passed out
She loves these sassy toys 
Playing with Leah 
Hi Baby! 
Hanging out with Mama 
Quick drink break 
and back to the trains 
 Lining up the train
Look mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment