My FB

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 199- Naps are great

Both kids napped at the same time again today and I decided to take a nap too.  The last couple of times I cooked or cleaned so since it's my summer break, I decided to take a break too.  We had an interesting day today.  Jackson woke up and demanded underwear and then only had 1 accident all day.  He's making progress, which is great. He was very clingy today and that didn't bode well with Miss Vivienne, who's used to having some time with me alone.  I think we were just getting a little stir crazy.  I have to go to Wal-Mart tomorrow, I put it off today because I want him to have a potty ready here at home, so maybe we'll try some training underwear and make it quick tomorrow.  I need to get envelopes and get his birthday invitations in the mail!  I decided to add a family story time to our bedtime routine as Vivienne is getting more and more interested in books.  Since Jackson freaks if she touches him, I let him pick out a couple of books to read in my bed after their bath tonight.  It seemed to go well and I'm looking forward to it becoming permanent, reading stories with them is one of my favorite parts of the day.

There aren't many pictures since he was practically on top of me the whole day, but he did permit me to take pictures of his trains.
 Meet James
 Meet Gordon
 Meet Diesel
Silly girl  
The only book that gets him to sit there 
 Fighting sleep
 Vivienne's dirty looks are starting to come about
She wasn't interested in sleep either tonight, Jackson was much more interesting 
Nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment