My FB

Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 202- Happy 1/2 Birthday Vivienne!

Today Vivienne turned 6 months old, it's hard to believe she's grown so much!  We spent the day lounging around (except for a quick trip to the Sewing Center to get some fabric for my new hobby).  Kristina came to hang out and give me some adult time.  Jackson loves playing with "cici."  Then we had "man pleasing chicken" for dinner and cake for desert. Jackson slept great last night and he's looking sleepy already, so lets see if we can get 2 nights in a row!  Tomorrow I'm packing for our visit with Mamaw and Saba and maybe trying a new sewing project.

Testing out the batter
Green sprinkle! 
He decided to be her tunnel, even though she couldn't move 
 Pillowcase dress fail- apparently I want her teeny tiny again
 I'm going to get you baby!
 Helping Dada unwind his new line
 Jackson brought Vivienne her bear because she started to fuss
Happy 1/2 birthday sweet baby 
He lathered himself in applesauce 
 Testing the cake- he only liked the icing
Her Chuggington dress- the closest success I've had so far, it's a little big, but at least she can wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment