My FB

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 268- Parade and Mountaineers

We are watching the WVU game, so here's a quick summary of today.  The weather started off cold and rainy.  We headed to the parade anyway and it turned to beautiful weather by the end.  Jackson loved collecting and eating candy, Vivienne danced for all of the bands that went by.  They both had a great time.  Then we went to the park for a couple of things and both kids fell asleep. We were lucky to come back to find Mamaw and Saba had cooked us dinner.  Then we had a little playtime, bath time and Vivienne went to bed.  Jackson is watching WVU with us right now and hoping for a good outcome. We are all looking forward to hanging out inside and being lazy tomorrow after a very busy week!

Riding the train with Dada 
 Choo choo, off they go
Hi Goat 
Dad supervising Jackson- if you can find Dad that is  
Look Jackson, it's fun under the couch 
Mom- she's eating the floor, do something, people will know she's my sister 
You can't find me! 
I will learn to stand to get Jackson's candy 
Lots of trains 
Cheese 
If I can't have his candy, I'll eat his trains mwah hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment