My FB

Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 288- Trick or Treat Downtown

Thank goodness for Kristina!  I attempted downtown trick or treat tonight with both kids and Jackson decided it was a great time to assert his independence, frequently freezing in place or walking away from me or throwing down his bucket.  Through some divine intervention, Kristina sent me a text and then helped me get through the rest of downtown!  We are so thankful.  Then we had dinner together at Wenday's and now, finally everyone is bathed, resting, and things are all unpacked.  There aren't many pictures since it was me with the baby and stubborn, overtired Jackson.  I think we will spend tomorrow inside hiding from the rain and making sure we have everything we need for the upcoming snowstorm.






No comments:

Post a Comment