My FB

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 269- Chilly Sunday

We had a pretty lax day today here in the house.  It was cold and rainy, though Jackson and I had some fun with bubbles and leaves while Vivienne took a nap. Then Vivienne woke up and was pretty much miserable the rest of the day.  I finally got her to go to sleep with the help of some Tylenol.  Hopefully now that she's asleep, she'll be able to stay asleep all night. Now it's time to start the night battle with Mr. Jackson.
Taking a break from playing 
Play trains Saba 
Silly baby 
Mamaw trying to teach Vivienne to  
Hi Mama 
Heading to the chugwash 
Teamwork will defeat the penquin 
Hey Mom 
Cuddling with mama 
Wearing Saba out 
A little relaxing with Viv 
Bubbles 
Chasing bubbles 
I'll get them Mama 
I can do it myself 
Big boy 
Leaves are fun 
They are falling on my head Mama 
Weeeee 
Your turn Mama 
 Miserable baby on her new rug from Mamaw and Saba
 He's looking at me again Mom (no I'm not)
 Jackson chasing the dogs
 Joe Dog kissed me Mama
Tired boy

No comments:

Post a Comment