My FB

Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 284- Getting spoiled

Today was a pretty good day.  Court went well, I didn't have to testify :) The pumpkin patch was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed themselves.  Then I found out that Hopscotch is going to let me use my gift certificate even though it expired.  When I went to pick up Jackson and Vivienne, I found the Brenda and Willis had spoiled Jackson with a new train set.  They told him they would look for a train for him when they went to Tennessee, but didn't find one they liked.  So they went and bought him one here just because.  We were really lucky to find such great people to watch our kids!

Tonight, Russell was home (on a Monday!) and he cooked, cleaned, and gave the kids their bath. I could get used to having a two parent household!

Not many pictures tonight because Miss Vivienne needed to cuddle with me instead of have any playtime, but I enjoy her cuddles, so no biggie. 
This baby is infected by the teething monster! 
Grrrrrrr take that Sally! 
Hi Mom! 
Mom, I'm playing with Brewster and Brewster's track- don't bother me! 
What, just playing with Brewster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment