My FB

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 278- All smiles

We are back to a normal day today and the kids were in great moods.  We had a fun evening playing on the floor and with trains.  Jackson's new favorite word is "favorite."  Everything is his favorite, which is always preceeded by an "oooooooh."  He cracks me up.
After I cleaned up dinner, I fed the dogs and Jackson always runs to help let them out. Tonight he used it as an excuse to break out and play on the slide, the little booger. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful, so we might make a pit stop at the playground on the way home.
Just hanging out on the floor, pulling my socks off 
 I want that phone...
:)  
I told him to not play on my computer and he said "well, Thomas did it- not Jackson Shepherd" and then busted out laughing 
Someday I will go forward 
Percy on the bridge 
playtime fun

No comments:

Post a Comment