My FB

Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 291- I'm dreaming of a white....Halloween?

Well, we made it to lunch until the snow started to fall.  Then we were able to get out early and come home to enjoy the snow before the whiteout, windy blizzard hits tomorrow.  Jackson had so much fun in the snow and was so mad that I made him come in.  Vivienne was just intrigued by it.  The power keeps flickering, so I'll keep it short.  We went to Chinese for my birthday dinner and are getting ready for an early bedtime. 
I had a great birthday, thank you everyone for your birthday wishes!
Early this afternoon 
Double naptime 
Checking out the snow 
Helping Dada shovel 
He has a picture just like this with Jackson when he was itty bitty 
My see saw still works Mama 
Jackson wouldn't take a picture with his snowman, so Vivienne volunteered 
Eating snow 
Little snowman 
Putting his hat back on 
Swinging is fun in the snow 
I accidentally uploaded this and since it took forever you can watch the snow 
2:30 
2:45 
3:30 
Get this noodle out of my rice mom 
Hmm Chinese! 
I love her little moon boots 
This happened while we were eating 
7:00---and this is before the "storm"

1 comment:

  1. How many inches so far? We still are just soggy and windy.

    ReplyDelete