My FB

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 283- Pumpkin Patch

Vivienne is feeling much better today.  She went to bed last night at 8:00 and then slept until I woke her up at noon.  She's up playing now, refusing to go to sleep, but enjoying Hocus Pocus with Jackson and me.  We went to Teter Farm this afternoon and had a great time.  Jackson and Vivienne really enjoyed the corn and the goats.  I can't believe it's already almost Halloween!
 Silly kid
 Hi Goat
I'm Jackson 
Checking out the animals with Dada 
Corn! 
Vivienne trying to eat the corn 
Big Jet! 
 Drive tractor
Get out of my way! 
Here's a pumpkin Vivienne 
At least one kid would look at me, Jackson was too busy burying himself in saw dust 
Hmmm, I like that one Dad 
Hi cow!
It's crazy how things change from year to year!

No comments:

Post a Comment