My FB

Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 281- Feeling a little better

Vivienne was feeling a little better tonight, though she is very worn out.  She had spurts of energy enough to harass Jackson and steal trains.  She's finally asleep and after a couple of nights being up with her for the majority of the evening, I'm going to bed too.  I hope they both feel good tomorrow so that we can stop over in Buckhannon to visit with friends at homecoming.

Here are a couple of pictures from our evening together. Hooray for the weekend!
 Feeding T-Rex his peas
Apparently he believes birds and dinosaurs are related because he's having T-Rex feed him his peas back 
Happy girl :)  
Coming up with an evil plot 
 telling me her plan
"no you won't take my trains babiben jane" 
"my trains"  "not for long" 
watch this Mama 
I got it (Jackson was lost with Lightning McQueen) 
Hahaha I win 
 help me keep it away mom
I want my train back! 
Boy- back off, it's my train now!

No comments:

Post a Comment