My FB

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 246- Super Sibling Sunday

We had a fun day around the house today.  Jackson and Vivienne are learning to play so well by themselves, sharing and having fun- it's awesome to watch. I was able to get my lesson plans done, now some school time tomorrow to work on IEPs and get all my copies made so that I can enjoy my evenings this week.
They are having fireworks tomorrow night, so we may just stay up a little late.
 She's trying to pull up now
Cheese 
Taking turns 
He was playing hide and seek with his turtle shell 
Yummy blanket- great on my new front teeth 
No find me Mama 
Drawing mess free  
Sooooo excited 
She is crawling backwards now 
These pants are still too big, but she's growing 
Trying on her Christmas present woolies- she approves 
Posing for the camera 
Squeeze the baby 
 Sharing secrets
I guess it was funny 
My Bambi!

No comments:

Post a Comment