My FB

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 249- Sleep In Sunday

Jackson slept in until 7:30, but Vivienne slept in until 11:45!  She also took a 2 hour nap, so she was one tired lady.  I got some schoolwork done, but not all that I had hope for (story of my life).  This is one of Russell's big weeks at work so it'll be a busy week here at home too.  Here are some quick pictures from today before I get little man off to bed for another week.
Eating his egg sammich with me this morning 
Cuddles for Joe Dog- she laid like this for a good 10 minutes 
 Choo choo in the living room today- the playroom was cold!
 Here Nana (he calls her bibinana or nana) you can have Diesel 10
Happy lady 
 Silly screaming
But I wanted the ball Mama- so I took it 
Showing her how to use the car- yes I dressed them in matching outfits lol
 Playing together
She enjoyed dinner tonight 
Hey mama, hey mama, hey mama- hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment