My FB

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 258- Doctors Appointment

After Jackson was up much of last night with breathing issues and Vivienne woke up with bleeding blisters in her diaper, we headed to the doctor's office.  Jackson has croup and will have steroids for a few days and Vivienne has an infected diaper rash (her first rash) and we have to watch to make sure it doesn't get into her blood.
After the kids slept the afternoon away, they were in great moods, but I'm beat.  So off to bed for me.  Here are a few pics from after dinner play. Oh and Vivienne pulled herself up to standing for the first time today in the crib after her bath!
 I'm building train tracks Mama!
Yummy ribbit 
Playing trains 
 Vivienne kept stealing his trains, Jackson did not like playing with her
 Don't. touch. my. Henry.
Playing with one of her favorites 
Sharing his fish stick snacks 
Hi Mama! 
A little playtime with Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment