My FB

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 250- Ugh, Monday

Vivienne fussed in her sleep most of last night, so I'm exhausted.  She's got a little stomach bug or she's teething again, but she was one miserable baby unless I was wearing her. Jackson was enjoying his new play doh from the James' family most of the night.
I do have to say I was very thankful though because I had to go to Kroger and CVS after school today.  Jackson was on his best behavior naming the letters and numbers that he saw throughout the stores.  He was super friendly and happy to be around.  Vivienne was just content in the Ergo with little smiles here and there. Knock on wood- I have yet to face the toddler meltdown in the store.
 Anytime I wasn't holding her, with the exception of the bathtub or the high chair
Showing off his new toy

No comments:

Post a Comment