My FB

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 244- Spaghetti

We had a very up and down night.  Vivienne was tired and fussy, except when she was eating, and Jackson was determined to demonstrate just what the terrible twos looked like.  He would steal her toys, throw things at her and the dog, run and scream, and just act crazy.  Then he would flip and be a perfect angel, then he would break into sobbing tears over tiny things.  It was a very crazy night.  I'm definitely exhausted.  Finally, the trash is out, the dishes are done, the diapers are started, and the toys are picked up.  Now just time to blog and pump and sleep.  I can't believe it's only Tuesday- Friday seems so very far away.
Our big Fisher Price House Party box! 
Fussy baby :( 
Happy Toddler!  
 Very Hungry Caterpillar saves the day
I told you Jackson- leave. my. caterpillar. alone.  I can make you pay 
Haha I took his train Mama 
Where did the meatball go Mama?  In my belly! 
How much meatball can you eat with 4 teeth, probably not as much as Vivienne 
Full belly

No comments:

Post a Comment