My FB

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 259- Busy, busy

Today we had an RCEA meeting after school, so the kids and I didn't get home until 6:30. We had a little playtime then bath and bed. I have another long day tomorrow with parent teacher conferences, but their Dad is supposed to watch them, so hopefully I can get some things done and relax a little next week during Forest Festival.  Vivienne is starting to get a runny nose, so pray it goes away and she doesn't end up with croup too.  Jackson is finally starting to look and sound better today. *I do try to balance the photos of each child, but Jackson likes his train tracks so much these days, it's hard to get his face more than once and Vivienne loves the camera- so it's her 15 minutes right now :)
Happy lady <3 that smile 
Brought his wagon of train tracks over to build 
Playing with puppy 
Crawling backwards  
 Teeeeeeeeeeeeeth- at least I saw a smiling face :) 
I'm going to get you Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment