My FB

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 242- Steelers Time

It's almost game time so I'll keep this short.  We had a great day and really enjoyed the fall weather.  Jackson, Vivienne and I all went for a nice walk and stopped to play at the playground. They both fell asleep on me on the way home.  I forgot the power of cool air on little ones :) Back to work tomorrow, I hope by the end of this week I'll feel like I'm all caught up.
 Woah, this toy is awesome
Happy lady- loves VHC just like her brother 
Enjoying the beautiful weatherB 
Big slide 
throwing rocks off of the bridge 
Wee 
Hanging out at the top of the slide like a big girl 
Getting ready to race 
I want to go down too :( 
Playing with rocks 
Climbing up the ladder like a big boy 
She's down for the count 
riding in the stroller is exhausting 

No comments:

Post a Comment