My FB

Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 254- Fussy Friday

Vivienne had a very clingy evening this evening, but she's sound asleep now.  She was a happy baby as long as I was holding her, if I so much as sat her down next to me she had a major meltdown. Jackson on the other hand, was quite content to just hang out with his trains and train tracks. However, he just told me it was "time to sleep please" so I'll make this quick.  It's just the 3 of us most of this weekend since Russell has National Hunting and Fishing Days.  We'll head up either tomorrow or Sunday to have some fun.
Riding the rails  
A traintastic crew 
A little toe munching makes the night a little better 
I'll never get tired of that look 
Cheeeeeeeese 
Did you hear me Mama?  I said CHEEEEEEEEEEEESE 
Reading his new tractor book  Thank you Jacob and Melanie! 
Vivienne is a fan too!

No comments:

Post a Comment