My FB

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 154- Berries!

It was a nice Saturday, but I still have some diapers to fold before I get to bed.  At least my homework is done for the week- I'm halfway done with these classes!
I think Vivienne has developed a dairy intolerance and that's why she's been so sick lately, so time to cut out all dairy and then test again in a month :( She's worth it though!
Our berries are starting to get ripe and Jackson and I started picking them.  However, we went in the house with a juice stained faced little boy and no berries.  He cracks me up.
 So many toys...
keeping Vivienne's seat warm 
Fill the bucket mama 
eh- skip the bucket, just give them to me :)  
mmmmmm 
shoveling them in 
had to pick some himself, I wasn't moving quickly enough 
pretending to give me a berry so he could "trick me" and eat it 
No Dada- my berries! 
our interlock shorties and soakers clean and smelling great 
 watering his rock
 Hi- I don't nap, but I'm still tons of fun!
no mama 
 right before he smacked her in the face with it, they were playing together so nicely
Happy baby

No comments:

Post a Comment