My FB

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 157- Happy Kids

Today was a pretty relaxed day.  I don't have many pictures because I hid the camera from Jackson and then couldn't remember where I put it.  Vivienne went down easily today since Jackson kept waking her up from her afternoon nap. That meant I was able to put Jackson to bed just the two of us.  I think I'm going to have to hide some of his friends or there won't be room for Jackson in his bed anymore.  Oh funny story.  I cracked Jackson's door after I put him down for a nap so that when he woke up, if Vivienne was sleeping on me, I wouldn't have to wake her up to go and get him.  I started doing the dishes from lunch and turn around to see his smiling face. I laugh and say "hey booger, what are you doing?  It's naptime- go take a nap"  He turned around, said "bye mom" and went and took his nap.  I can only pray she'll be this awesome with sleeping!
 Hi baby (who was sitting on my lap)
 morning nap
All rested and ready to play 
Boy- don't you be touching my rattle 
mmmm tasty rattle 
Playing blocks together :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment