My FB

Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 177- Sitting Up

Vivienne is starting to get this sitting up thing down.  She can sit for less than a minute at a time, but she is starting to get some balance.  Both kids took great naps today, but they are both still up now.  We have 2 very busy weekends coming up so I'm looking forward to getting them back on a good routine after that.
 Getting her set in place
Look at me mama! 
Watching the lion king for a morning rest 
 My seat!
 My ah ah! (mine-itis is here!)
She stole him back  
 Trains on the window sill
You really want to take this monkey back? I'm one craaaaaazy lady 
Legs- paper?  
So excited to be sitting 
 not excited to model this for a friend trying to figure out sizing
Do NOT interrupt an artistic genius- you got that mother? 
Naptime

No comments:

Post a Comment