My FB

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 172- Happy 5 months Vivienne

We enjoyed West Virginia day at the pool and then hanging out at Bickles Knob.  It was super hot today, so the pool was a treat!  We had a quiet evening and everyone is in bed now. These mid week holidays are nice, but it'll be hard to go back to work tomorrow, thank goodness summer school is only half days, I think we will take it easy tomorrow afternoon.
Boys coming up from the river 
 Mom- get me back in the pool
1, 2, 3 Jump 
 Happy to be in the sun for a tiny bit
Jumping some more 
swimming on dada 
 A little time in the baby pool
Mom- it's hot, I'm tired, get me off this stupid rock 
 Vivienne talking to her friends
too bad it was hazy and you can't see all of the mountains in the background 
Walking up the path 
they made it to the top of the tower and then promptly returned to the ground- Jackson wasn't a fan 
 If you haven't gathered- it's Twinkie Tush photo contest time, I'm trying to decide what to submit, I'm leaning toward this one
Too bad dad made this blurry 
She started in the middle of her mat 
choo choo 
A little more space to roll
Smell my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment