My FB

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 161- Fun at the river

We had a very late night tonight and have A LOT of packing to do in the morning.  Russell had to work today and the kids and I had a fun morning playing in the playroom.  They both took a 2 hour afternoon nap and I may have fallen asleep a bit myself ;)  It's hard not to do when you have a cuddly baby on your chest and a toasty puppy on your feet.  When they woke up, we packed up and headed to Aunt Brenda and Uncle Jerry's camper.  Jackson had a great time with "Nono" who he also called "willy" but the rest of us call Noah. Vivienne did great for a while, but the poor kid was super sleepy and had some pretty fussy times, too overstimulated to fall asleep. After dinner I took the kids for a walk while Russell, JD and Noah got ready to go fishing.  We went down to the river and Jackson headed right to the water, we left with a wet little boy.  Then Aunt Brenda and I took Jackson swimming at the pool.  He had a blast.  He was freezing cold and mad at me when I made him get out at 8:15.  Vivienne had had enough, we came home and left Russell behind so I could get everyone in bed.   I didn't get many pictures from down by the river because I was terrified of two babies, my phone, and the water.
 She loves her exersaucer now
Hi mom 
 He puts his little trains inside his big train, he's slightly obsessed
Hanging around 
You can't feed the baby and leave me to play by myself mama! 
So listen, when you're older I'll take you for a drive, but you better take care of MY exersaucer little sister.  
It makes noise! 
Enjoying her travel play mat while we were down at the camper 
 Yum, yum
Looking for "nono"

No comments:

Post a Comment