My FB

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 165- Back to work

I started summer school today, it's a fun job in the summer, but I do miss Jackson and Vivienne.  It's good for them to go to Brenda's and they have a great time.  We had a fun evening playing with cars and trains.  I started recording Chuggington because Thomas was driving me crazy. Well Jackson loves it and the way he says it is hilarious.  Getting up early isn't easy, so I'm headed to bed soon.  I hope the weather stays this nice for awhile!  Vivienne had a fussy evening so we hung out on the porch, the temperature was perfect.
Oh and I realized that Jackson has decided that Vivienne is his age now.  He makes her play with him, he talks to her, yells at her, and orders her around.  Today she was drooling on the couch and he went and got a burp cloth and put it on her and told her "clean baby."  She obviously didn't do that so he started yelling "baby, baby- ewwwwww clean drool" it was so funny, he was so upset she wouldn't listen.  She was just happy he was talking to her. I love watching them grow together.
Ignoring Jackson's requests to clean  
Playing together <3
 Smell, baby- stinky!
 Trying to get Vivienne on the car
pout face 1 
to total melt down 
Not any happier on the car- so outside we go 
 Jackson drew me beautiful pictures
Vivienne continued to be sad (she has the cutest sad face ever) 
double handed drawing 
Riding the choo choo

No comments:

Post a Comment