My FB

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 158- Play time

We had a late night at the playground because we ran into some friends, but the kids had a great time.  Vivienne hung out in the Ergo most of the time. Jackson skipped his bath tonight because he was so tired.  That never happens, but he had so much fun with the kids at the playground.  They went to Brenda's today so I could go to the dentist and then clean.  It feels so much better to have the house picked up (I still have a lot of cleaning to do), but right now I'm wishing I took a nap today.  So here are a couple of pictures I got this afternoon/evening.
She can't reach the ground yet, but she's having fun just hanging there 
Wee--- he did finally start going down the slide the correct way by the end 
 Woah- I can see through the playground
Happy times in the Ergo! 
 2, 2, 2 gooooooo (he refuses to count with any number other than 2)
Learning to drive stick 
Knock, knock Mama 
Racing down the slide

No comments:

Post a Comment