My FB

Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 156- Night, Night

We had a fun day playing, cleaning, and organizing today.  Vivienne seems to be doing a little better and took 2 naps.  She's napping on me, but she's napping.  After I can get her in good sleep cycles, then we will attempt to get her napping elsewhere.  From the four month wakeful to the 45 minute intruder- these sleep things are killers.  I completely forgot that I went through all of this with Jackson, nap and bed time are such a breeze with him.  I'm looking forward to her reaching that point too.  That way I won't have to stay up late cleaning because I'll be able to do something while they nap!
He had to make sure she was under the covers with him 
getting big! 
 My bowl is empty mama :(
 Nap time
 No Dog- my popcorn
mmmmmmm
 that was a great snack idea mama
 picnic dinner
Vivienne is happy to be playing around during dinner 
 Jackson had me put her down (on the piwwoah)and then gave her the seahorse
 Then he covered her up and gave her the dog, quack quack, some trains, and patted her down
 Gave her a kiss and told her night night
Happy to have such an awesome big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment