My FB

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 166-Smiles

I had Brenda keep the kids all afternoon and got everything unpacked, it feels nice.  Now I'm working more on the playroom.  I got everything done and both babies asleep by 9:00 so I'm feeling accomplished.  I didn't get a lot of pictures since they were only awake for a little bit and Vivienne was tired and needed to be close to me all night, but the ones I got were of happy kids.

To brighten your day: I'm giving a pre-test for summer school on technology.  One question: "What is one thing you can do to keep yourself safe on the internet?"  Child replies: "Wear a helmet"

This blanket is so soft 
She'll even do tummy time on it 
Jackson was telling me "bye mom" and trying to get out the door.  All grown up and leaving already 
He was making me put his shampoo cup on my head, oh the little things

No comments:

Post a Comment