My FB

Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 167- Swing Set!

Thanks to the James family Jackson has a new swing set.  He spent the evening helping Russell build it.  We enjoyed the nice weather outside and have fun plans for the weekend.  Here are a couple of pictures from today and one funny story: Jackson was cracking me up. Someone gave us an old swing set for him so I was in the yard with the kids while DH put it together. Jackson told me to put "baby" on the slide. I told him no, but he could. He came over and tried to pick her up and yelled "heavy- soooooo heavy!" Yeah she's a chunk lol

 Fell asleep on the couch after waking up on me, guess it was too hot too cuddle
 Then Jackson got up and decided to share James
Lucky lady 
Watching Dada and Jackson build the swing set 
alright dad- we got our tools 
 bolts!  he ran around and kept taking them "'nother bolt?"
 Thanks for blocking the sun mama
 This bolt goes here
or here 
 Practicing standing a bit, while tasting her fingers
Don't I look cute 
 Giggles
 This one dad? 
Here ya go 
 Getting sleepy now
Mama- bolt 
Heavy- soooooooooo heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment