My FB

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 169- Happy Father's Day

Well this is another quick one.  We had a good father's day, but Jackson took a 3 hour nap this afternoon and I still hear his Thomas the Tank Engine book playing in his room, so I need to go and convince him that sleep is a good thing b/c we have school/Ms. Brenda's tomorrow.

We think Russell had a good day.  He slept in, then Jackson and I made him brunch, he got to watch TV and then we made a roast for dinner.  We got him a nice picture that the kids posed for me and a card.  Hopefully he enjoyed it.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there (and dad's to be), especially to my brother on his first father's day, and all three of Jackson's and Vivienne's grandfathers: my dad in Heaven (who I'm sure has enjoyed watching them grow), George, and Tony.

 Early morning snuggles
1 more choo choo 
Raining (and eating sausage) 
Happy in her Father's Day shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment