My FB

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1: Sleepy Start to the New Year

Jackson woke up at 7:30 and was not a happy camper.  He took a nap at 11:00, was up at 12:00.  We played a little, had lunch, played some more and then by 2:00 he was ready to go back to bed.  So down he went.  He didn't even stir until he got up at 5:30!  He's just now getting his bath and it's looking to be a late evening.  Hopefully we do get the 6"-10" of snow in the next 36 hours so we can at least get a 2 hour delay so that his 7:30 am wake up doesn't come as too big of a shock to him.

He did manage to watch the second half of the Steeler game with me and loved sporting his anti-Cleveland shirt that he got at Christmas.  I've been spending the day getting things ready for baby #2, doing laundry, and reading.  Hopefully we can get everything done that needs to be done in the next 2 weekends, but I'm getting nervous! Either way, I'm looking forward to at least one more day home with the boys tomorrow- then less than 3 weeks and I'll be home for awhile.



Sleepy, whiny little man 
Joe Dog- also known as a stool 
He loves his flashlight- it's forever Halloween in this house 
C'mon mama, you know it's cool 
 I'm playing the music for the new baby- see I'm a good big brother
 My t-shirt is funny!
 Anyone there? 
Well heads are made to go in bags right?  
 Ugh- I'm exhausted Mama
Sudden energy burst! 
 Playing with Mega blocks
Watching the game from his chair 
Break time- do I get a snack? 
Take that Cleveland!

No comments:

Post a Comment