My FB

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15- Night Owl

So after Jackson went to bed on time yesterday, he woke up at 12:00 for a diaper change and 12:30 for good.  I sat with him in his room, but the kid wasn't going back to sleep.  Finally, at 5:00 am he fell asleep on me and I was able to get him to bed.  I have no clue what set him off, but he was not a happy little guy for the majority of the night.  He never cries like that and he had a bit of an upset tummy today, so I'm hoping that's all it was.  He took a 3 1/2 hour nap today and is sound asleep now- hopefully for good.  I'm thinking that maybe it's hitting him that something is changing as we're slowly bringing more and more baby things out because he doesn't let me leave his sight.  I hope he's better with things next weekend because it'll be our first night(s) apart.  I also hope that I can heal as quickly as the doctor predicts and get home Sunday because those short visits at the hospital just aren't going to be enough!


 This was around 2:30 am- Super Why sure is funny in the dark

Showing me "mouth" he's getting really good at finding his body parts
 
Re-arranging the living room so that he can comfortably watch Backyardigans (a special treat)

No comments:

Post a Comment