My FB

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23- Settling in

Well, we survived the first day at home.  Jackson is feeling much better and Vivienne is starting to get her days and nights closer to what I'd like them to be.  Since she's finally sleeping and I'm all caught up, this one will be short.  We're off to bed and hopefully Vivienne will get better and better about sleeping longer stretches out of my arms and Jackson will have a long, restful night's sleep. 
Happy Breakfast! 
Yeah, I'm not impressed Mama 
Jackson doesn't think sharing time with Mama is a good plan 
Cuddle time with Mama, thinking hard about all that she's learned so far 
 Brrr...it's chilly out
Kisses for a Joe Dog 
 some rare awake time during the day
 Joe Dog, babysitter extraordinaire
Spending some quality time with my babies
Ready for bed and ready to take on the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment