My FB

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30- I'm just helping Mom

Quick post tonight because I"m ready for bed and Vivienne is finally asleep.  She decided to move her evening awake period from dunner time 6-9 to evening after Jackson goes to bed 8-10:30.  She didn't have a whole lot of awake time today, so I'm hoping it's a growth spurt and not a backslide to being up all night.
My mom is here to help out for the week and Jackson is loving all of the attention.  It's going to be a nice transition to me handling the two of them by myself next week.  I'm looking forward to having a fun week and getting out of the house a little.  Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful so grocery shopping and lunch out are planned- hopefully the kids cooperate :)



 Jackson stealing Vivienne's blanket while she was sleeping
The guilty look after I caught him and made him put it back 
His way of putting it back (don't worry it was on her less than 30 seconds this way) 
Exhausted! 
 Blowing his nose- he's actually pretty good at it when he wants to be
Where's Jackson? 
Little Miss hanging out after her brother went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment