My FB

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14- Just call him Oscar the Grouch

Jackson woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.  The poor little guy was cranky and tired and didn't take much of a nap.  He had fun for the little bit of time he would let go of me at the birthday party, but spent the majority of the day stuck like glue.  It was nice visiting with friends at the party though and getting some advice for life with 2.  He's already sound asleep and I'm hoping a day at home tomorrow with very little going on will help him get back on track.  The downside of a super whiny, clingy baby- I still have a long list of things to get ready for baby #2.  If all else fails I'll have Wednesday and Thursday to myself, while he enjoys time with Ms. Brenda and Russell goes to work.  


Testing out Bradie's new toys for him 
 Playing with Dawson at the party
Drawing a picture for Mama 
oops- got some on his shirt (thank goodness for washable markers) 

Finger paint is NOT tasty :( (but it is non-toxic)  He's just been spoiled with pudding painting
So sleepy that he barely made it through his Pulmacourt enhanced Super Why

No comments:

Post a Comment