My FB

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5- All Smiles

Jackson is currently sitting in a chair watching Super Why- he had been asleep for an hour and decided he wanted to see the rest of the show from his breathing treatment.  I hope once it's done that he'll go back to sleep because this first full day of work has me worn out!  However, as I'm writing this I remember why I love Super Why- when the pig said "what sound does B make?" Jackson said "bah, bah, bah" and then clapped for himself :)  May have been a fluke, but I'm going to pretend it's not and enjoy my smarty pants!

He was in a great mood today and only had to have timeout one time at Ms. Brenda's.  He's learning that pushing and hitting just aren't nice.  When we got home we had dinner and then played in his playroom until bath time.  He was in a silly mood and wanted to do a little bit of everything.

cleaning up some blocks (just to dump them back out, of course) 
Picking out some more books 
Reading his "Jackson" book 
The penguin belongs in the playroom mama 
Much better! 
What a cool hat! 
You want to wear it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment