My FB

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2- Book Worm

We had a pretty lazy day around here.  Jackson was a miserable mess this morning, but after his nap he was happy and playful.  The snow is falling and we already have a 2 hour delay- a great start to the new year.  I won't complain if I get another call from Randolph County in the morning :)
However, until I get that call, I have some things to get done to get ready for school so today is a short post.

Today's pictures primarily revolve around the fact that when Jackson was miserable this morning, the only thing that made him happy was ready books, both with me and without me.  That makes me a really happy mom.  I love to read and hope that all of my children adopt that love!

 Stealing Mama's breakfast
 Reading one of his Elmo books
He loves to find the snake 
 Concentrating very hard
 Picking out a new book
But settles back on Elmo 
You know- if he doesn't cram in all of the goldfish at once, they might disappear forever 
Hi Mama!  I feel so much better! 
Ahhhhhhhh that milk is refreshing 
Trying to put his bib on and telling us he's ready for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment