My FB

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3- Snow Day Shenanigans

Jackson had a tough time sleeping the second half of last night, so at 11:30 when he was ready for his nap, so was I!  He slept until 2:30 and then we had fun reading, playing, making play-doh and exploring the textures.  We're still working on treating Joe nicely and not as a punching bag when he's mad and he did much better today.  He and Joe had fun wrestling.  He wanted to go out in the snow, but the freezing temperatures and his cold made us decide against it.  Tomorrow is a 2 hour delay, so we'll break into routine slowly.  Thankfully only 2 1/2 more weeks and I'm off for 8!  I know he's excited to see his friends and Ms. Brenda tomorrow though- so I'm glad he'll still get to go a few times a week while I'm on maternity leave. 

Sleepy baby and sleepy puppy 
Much happier after nap time 
I'm trying to make up Joe! 
Hugs 
 and kisses
 Happy little man
Jackson's favorite place to play 
 Snow
 Attack of baby Jackson
 I'm going to get you
 C'mon Joe, play with me!
 Reading his magazine
He can find the fish- even upside down 
Smash smash smash 
Look what I can do mama, it's squishy
The only snowman we're building this snowfall :(

No comments:

Post a Comment