My FB

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 29- Lazy Day

We had a fun relaxing day today.  It was Russell's last day with us and he spoiled us with a nice dinner.  Tomorrow we'll have the day alone and my mom will be here in the evening.  It's 8:00 and both kids are asleep- I can only hope this pattern continues (though I know that's a big dream).  I feel like we're settling into a good routine and Jackson is getting sweeter and sweeter with Vivienne.  He even shared his infant to toddler rocker today (though not for too long- he needed us to know that he wasn't giving it up for good!).



Crazy baby! 
He brought me the camera so I could take his picture 
 Really Mama? 
Lunch is so much better when it's Mama's 
 Kisses for Vivienne
Sharing his rocker :)  
He thinks the blocks are stinky
Stacking time
Sweet baby

No comments:

Post a Comment