My FB

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10- Bath Baby

Jackson just now got to bed, so I'm hoping the ice in the morning is going to happen so we can get a 2 hour delay.  We didn't get home from my meeting until 6:30, he took his time and ate a big dinner and then played in the bath tub until the water was cold.  I literally had to drag him out kicking and screaming.  He truly is a water baby.  He has fun "swimming" in the tub now and loves to dunk his face in.  After that he was much calmer, we did his breathing treatment and then quick story and bed.  I still have a bunch of school work to get done, so it's another short post.  I'm looking forward to next Wednesday- a couple of doctor's appointments and then rest!

Tell me how you really feel about the tub Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment