My FB

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 17- Mama's Turn

So even though Jackson and I tried to avoid the germs- I was unsuccessful.  I was up sick all night and then after we got Jackson settled in with Ms. Brenda, we headed to the hospital.  2 bags of IV fluids and some anti-nausea meds later we got the contractions stopped and I got to go home to sleep in my much more comfortable bed. I'm feeling better now and will get Jackson over to Ms. Brenda soon, have my doctor's appointments, and come home to cuddle with the pups while healing and getting ready to have a baby Friday!

So, since I didn't want to get Jackson sick I didn't talk to him until it was time to say goodnight and all of these pictures are from Russell.  He said Jackson was a little fussy when he got home, but after dinner the two of them had a good time.









No comments:

Post a Comment