My FB

Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13- Snow Day

We were blessed with a snow day today.  Jackson and I had a lot of fun and took a nice long nap in the middle of the day.  He was pretty clingy today though, so there aren't many pictures since most of the playing involved me.  I think he's still catching up from our late night Tuesday because we spent a lot of the day sitting and reading together- usually he doesn't sit still that long.  Thankfully he's already been in bed for an hour and hopefully he'll be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Bradie's birthday party tomorrow.


 Look mama, I dumped the whole alphabet in the kitchen

Sleepy baby relaxing with mama before nap time
Mmmm spaghetti AND chocolate pudding AND and Elmo spoon.  Yeah I'm trying to butter him up in preparation for next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment